There is a known issue which causes the install of the Yulio for 3DS Max plugin to fail. This issue can happen when your computer is missing the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.
When this occurs, you may encounter the following error during installation:
To resolve this error, please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/download/details.aspx?id=48145
- Select Download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
- Select the file you need based on your computer (x64 or x86). If you are not sure, you can download both.
- Once the download is complete, open it to install.
- Once installation is complete, install the Yulio for 3ds Max plugin
If the problem persists, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our YouTube channel for more info & tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZs0SQp_fiQEe2pfvfJkBg/featured