Whether you’re authoring content or just viewing a VRE, your Yulio account uses a passwordless sign-in system so that you never have to remember your password.
This is especially great for mobile devices where entering secure passwords can be cumbersome and difficult. Because Yulio uses mobile devices for Virtual Reality, we made a secure login as easy as possible.
To sign in to Yulio:
- Click the Sign In button on any page or go to https://www.yulio.com/accounts/login/
- Enter your email address. Be sure to use the same email address you used to sign up.
- Check your email. You should receive an email from Yulio with a Secure Login button to complete the sign in.
- Click the Button and you’ll now be signed in to Yulio! You will remain signed in on that device for two weeks or until you sign out.
Tip: Do not share or forward your secure login email. This would be the same as sharing a password.
If you haven’t received an email to complete the sign-in process:
- Wait a few minutes. Sometimes the internet’s pipes get clogged.
- Check your spam or junk folder.
- Double-check that you’ve used the correct email address to sign in.
- Ensure cookies are enabled in your browser.