If you're a 3ds Max® user looking for an easier way to render FPRs for Yulio, our Yulio Plugin for 3ds Max® (currently in BETA) is a great solution.
Note: you'll need a Yulio account to access the plugins!
Once you've installed the plugin, follow these steps:
- Open 3ds Max®
- In the Command panel, go to the Utilities section (hammer icon)
- In the Command panel, select the Configure Button Sets button
- This will open the Configure Button Sets dialog, which let you confirm Yulio for 3ds Max® as a button
- First, select the button from the list at the right of the dialog which you’d like to configure to be the Yulio for 3ds Max® button
- Then, find Yulio for 3ds Max® in the list of Utilities
- Double click Yulio for 3ds Max® and the button label will be automatically updated
- Select OK
Yulio for 3ds Max® is now a button in your Utilities section!