To connect a phone to your account, you'll need a smartphone and headset compatible with Yulio.
1. Download the Yulio Viewer app on your phone - the Yulio Viewer app is available for download in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Oculus Store, Gear VR Store and the Google Daydream Store.
2. Log in to Yulio and select Manage Device in the top navigation bar. This will take you to a page displaying all of your connected devices. Click Connect A Device to connect your new device.
3. You will need to get a 3 digit pairing code from the Yulio app to connect your device - open the Yulio Viewer app on your phone and place your phone in a headset.
4. In the app, look down to find the Connect icon. Gaze at the icon to get your pairing code.
5. Enter this code in the pairing code box on the Yulio website and then select the blue Enter button
If the pairing code is correct, your device will be connected.
If you have problems with the code, you can exit the Connect screen within the app and re-loa, it will generate a new code.
Your device will be given a generic name, but you can rename it by typing in the name box.
You can also remove any devices you're not using, by clicking the red - button beside the device.
Check out our YouTube channel for more info & tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgrEzzdoDVU